- Support market research organization, customer data analysis.
- Produce fanpage content & edit publications (images, videos,..)
- Support managing advertising campaigns, seeding forums.
- Support the organization of communication events/branding of the company.
- Support for planning & organizing online/offline events (Workshops, Seminars, webinars, Product Launch, Teambuilding, Gala dinner,...)
- Plan Digital Marketing by the company strategy and directly deploy advertising campaigns for Digital channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Zalo Ads ...
- Update the measurement system, report marketing activities.
- Work closely with other departments to bring the best experience to customers.
- Perform other tasks with teams as allocated by management & Board of Directors.
Qualifications and professional experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related industry.
- Experience in content writing and publication production.
- Experience analyzing data and using marketing tools.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in Office Informatics, Powerpoint.
- Having presentation skills, product introductions, or hosting is a great advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Honesty, agility, patience, enthusiasm in work.
- Ability to withstand high pressure at work.
- Have a spirit of learning.
- Competitive, competent-based salary (enough money and no financial worries so you can focus on work)
- Work with multinational experts and associates with many years of experience developing software for Google, Amazon, and Airbnb.
- Be considered for a regular salary increase 2 times/year.
- Tet bonus according to work results.
- Flexible working hours.
- Enjoy the benefits and regimes prescribed by law (Public holidays, social insurance, health insurance ...)
- Work in a young, dynamic, super-friendly environment.
- TGIF+ Weekly Festival.
- Provide computers/laptops/working equipment.
- Bonus 1 night stay at any homestay monthly.