Good customer care in the service industry is paramount. You can do even better with CRM management feature included in Cohost AI.
Overbooking is an annoyance and time-consuming. However, Cohost AI can solve this problem by automatically syncing your calendar on OTAs.
Utilizing Cohost AI will save you 30% of expenses and increase revenue by 18% compared to personnel recruitment for operation and management.
Cohost AI will help your business work with maids more efficiently and control the room status more accurately after check-in and check-out.
A way of applying AI to create an optimal schedule and to increase workplace efficiency and scheduling flexibility.
How to handle and ensure data security at hotels?
Depending on their needs, hotel owners can choose between Private Cloud , Public Cloud, or Hybrid Mode. Hotel managers will not have to worry about system attacks, security, data backup, or system connectivity.
The cloud-based service secures and grants access to your precious data, which reduces the risk of draining business information during malicious attacks. Hence, managers can have a more stable system providing data transfer and synchronization within the ecosystem in lightning speed, without any hiccups.
How to reduce the rate of overbooking when there are already guests staying?
Cohost AI’s data synchronization feature is a prime solution to this problem. The app automatically syncs all reservations from the connected OTAs, Social Media, Listing Platforms… with specification and displays them on one calendar. You and the team then can observe the schedule and proceed without overbooking.
What are the most significant advantages of cloud-based in accommodation management?
- Technicality: Store, migrate, back up, and sync data at ease. The cloud storage allows scheduled update, exclusive accessibility, remote data transfer - all to ensure system’s security and stability.
- Cost reduction: Compared to traditional PMS systems, cloud service’s adoption cost is outstandingly lower. You can cut down payment on service, maintenance, and staff.
- Integration and compatibility: With cloud integration, you can connect different applications for real-time exchange of data and processes. Most cutting-edge technology such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are also compatible with the cloud-based service.
- Security: All Cloud computing systems must abide to scrutinize security standards and principles such as ISO 27001 or PCI DSS information security. These standards are the safety net that protect your data and bottom line to the highest degree.
Should hotels use cloud-based or traditional PMS management software?
Before responding to your concerns, we'd like to make a brief comparison:
With traditional PMS management software, your management system can be:
- Complex, time-intensive, and expensive.
- Extremely limited with on-site access only.
- Extra costly with maintenance and in-house IT team.
With cloud-based PMS management software, you can transform the hotel management system to be:
- The system uses cloud computing technology, accessible from anywhere in the world.
- The system backs up and secures information and data automatically.
- Automatic and more secured with lower fee for update, upgrade and expand.
Thus, it can be concluded that the cloud computing solution brings many benefits as well as better optimization than traditional software.