- Plan and develop a strategy, implement and measure the overall marketing plan, advertising, and event plan for the company's brand to be able to serve B2B partners as well as the B2C segment.
- Track implementation and report results.
- Market analysis, Customer segmentation, competitor product research... to develop the market, develop marketing activities by the company's business orientation.
- Plan and implement branding, PR, and event programs.
- Online/offline event organization (Workshop, Seminar, Webinar, Product Introduction, Bidding Tour Presentation, Teambuilding, Gala dinner,...)
- Plan Digital Marketing by the company strategy and directly deploy advertising campaigns for Digital channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Zalo Ads ...
- Establish and maintain relationships with the media and press.
- Implement monitoring to build Online and Offline Marketing Resources.
- Building a measurement system to report marketing activities.
- Responsible for managing, training, and developing marketing staff; supervising and fulfilling the set targets, report the jets periodically and as required.
- Support other tasks with teams as allocated by the Board of Directors.
Qualifications and professional experience:
- Experience working in Marketing positions.
- Knowledge of marketing departments (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO and social media) and market research methods.
- Experience analyzing data and using marketing tools.
- Proficient in MS Office software, marketing software (such as Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), and SEO tools (Web analytics, Google Adwords ...)
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in Office Informatics and Powerpoint.
- Skilled in product presentation or bidding.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Honesty, agility, patience, enthusiasm in work.
- Ability to be under high pressure at work.
- Have a spirit of learning.
- Competitive, competent-based salary (enough money and no financial worries so you can focus on work).
- Working with multinational experts and associates with many years of experience developing software for Google, Amazon, and Airbnb.
- Be considered for a regular salary increase 2 times/year.
- Tet bonus according to work results.
- Flexible working hours.
- Enjoy the benefits and regimes prescribed by law (Public holidays, social insurance, health insurance ...)
- Work in a young, dynamic, super-friendly environment.
- TGIF+ Weekly Festival.
- Provide computers/laptops/working equipment.
- Bonus 1 night stay at any homestay monthly.