- Make a long-term SEO plan.
- Keyword research for your products.
- Competitor research.
- Website technical optimization.
- Build backlinks, increase domain rankings.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of SEO experience.
- Knowledgeable about SEO, Google algorithms.
- Have a white-hat SEO mindset.
- Communicate well and work well with colleagues.
- Proficient in SEO tools (Ahref, Semrush, Search console,...)
- Understanding HTML is 1 advantage.
- Competitive salary, according to capacity.
- Work with multinational experts and associates with many years of experience developing software for Google, Amazon, and Airbnb.
- Be considered for regular salary increase 2 times/year Tet bonus according to work results.
- Flexible working hours Enjoy benefits and regimes prescribed by law (Public holidays, social insurance, health insurance ...)
- Working in a young, dynamic, super friendly environment TGIF + weekly festival.
- Provide computers/laptops/working equipment Rewarded with one night stay at any homestay every month.